- Printing made in France
- Available from S to 3XL
- 100% combed cotton, 93% cotton 7% viscose for grey
- Modern cut
- 160 g/m²
- Contrasting cleanliness strip (Ash grey)
- No collar label, just a chip of size
- Double seams on sleeves and hem
- Side seamsDiscover the collection of legendary T-shirts with the most mythical photos that have written history, all the scenes from the life of cinema, history, art and many others. A T-shirt can write the legend, and that's why Millionaire Paris has created a collection dedicated to those moments of life that will always remain engraved in our memories. You will make a lasting impression by buying a very high quality T-shirt from this special collection.It is from today that you too will be able to write the history, your own or your best friend's, your brother's or sister's, by offering or offering you a T-shirt that represents your state of mind, the state of mind of a Millionaire.
David Robert Joseph Beckham, born on May 2, 1975 in Leytonstone (East London), is the son of David Edward Alan "Ted" Beckham, a kitchen salesman and Manchester United fan, and Sandra Georgina West, a hairdresser by profession. At the age of 16, on July 8, 1991, he signed his first junior contract shortly after entering Manchester United's boys' school. On the private side he is in a relationship with Victoria, the sulphurous brunette of the Spices Girls for several years and together they have 3 sons. In 2011, the couple had a fourth child: a little girl named Harper Seven. In 2013, he joined the PSG team for a five-month contract, but failed to score goals in the games. On Thursday, May 16, the English international scene decided to stop his career. At the age of 38, it was through his Twitter account that the English Federation announced it. However, the former Real Madrid and Manchester United player had in his hands a proposal to extend his contract with PSG.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a Swedish footballer born on 3 October 1981 in Malmö, Sweden. The son of a Bosnian father and a Croatian mother, he grew up in the suburbs of the Swedish city, where he joined the training centre at the age of 15. He joined Ajax in Amsterdam in 2001 for €8 million. After a difficult first season, he scored 26 goals in 50 games in the following two seasons, including one against NAC Breda where he dribbles six opponents. The goal is considered by fans to be the most beautiful in the club's history. In July 2012, Ibrahimovic signed at Paris Saint-Germain, and became the showcase of an ambitious PSG following the arrival of Qatari investors. His spectacular goals, technical ease and ego made him the hero of the French media. On 4 September 2014, he scored his 50th goal with the Swedish team, becoming the country's all-time leading scorer.